Altered Light Switch Plate
Light Switch Plate (I got mine at Home Depot for 33 cents)
Printed Paper (4 ½” X 6)
Punched Stars and Buttons
1. Trace on the wrong side of paper where the centre of the light switch plate will be. Cut out centre and glue paper onto front of the light switch plate.
2. Fold Paper around to the back and glue down.
3. Using a pencil poke where the screws will be.
4. Glue on stars. Apply a layer of Mod Podge. Once dry apply a layer of glitter paint.
5. Add your “title”, (I used “shine”) and buttons. You can decorate as you wish after point number 3!