Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Maya Road Tab Chipboard Book
Contains a collection of favorite family recipes!
A favorite scripture....
“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices
with the truth. It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.”- 1 Corinthians 13:6 - 7
Friday, February 8, 2008
2. Cut many 11" ribbon strips - this would depend on the width of your ribbon. I think I have 24 strips - the pillow is in California right now so I was trying to count off the picture!
3. Glue the strips down to the backing fabric using a glue stick. Allow to dry.
4. Machine stitch each length of ribbon in place.
5. Cut another square of fabric (11 X 11)...for this one I used a fancier one as it will be exposed on the back.
6. With right sides together machine stitch around the square, leaving a 1/4" border. Also, remember to make sure to leave a hole to add stuffing ;)
7. Clip the corners, turn rightside out, stuff, hand sew up that stuffing hole, and your done!