The Maya Road Happiness Inspriation Ribbon line is one
of my favorites, so I decided to turn them into a pillow!
2. Cut many 11" ribbon strips - this would depend on the width of your ribbon. I think I have 24 strips - the pillow is in California right now so I was trying to count off the picture!
3. Glue the strips down to the backing fabric using a glue stick. Allow to dry.
4. Machine stitch each length of ribbon in place.
5. Cut another square of fabric (11 X 11)...for this one I used a fancier one as it will be exposed on the back.
6. With right sides together machine stitch around the square, leaving a 1/4" border. Also, remember to make sure to leave a hole to add stuffing ;)
7. Clip the corners, turn rightside out, stuff, hand sew up that stuffing hole, and your done!
Inspiration for this came from a Christmas
card sent by Fiona Carter!