Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Square Wooden Block (mine is 1 ¼ inches)
3 D Foam Squares
1. Paint wooden block white. I used two coats with a final coat of glitter paint!
2. Cut 3D Foam Square into ¼ inch strips and attach around the top diameter of your block.
3. Cut a strip of printed paper to ¼ X 6 inches. Attach to the 3D foam squares around the top of the block. There may be a little extra to trim off.
4. You will then have to measure the top area and cut a square of printed paper to cover. Glue onto the top of your block.
5. Wrap ribbon around block and add a small tag with name!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Monday, December 3, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Friday, November 2, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I'm so excited to share a little sample
from an 9 X 6 album/layout class
that I'll be teaching at BC's Creative Expo.
It's class number 137. The cost of
the class is $30.00 and the kit is $10.00.
Which is an amazing deal, as the kit
itself is worth over $30.00!!!
It runs from 2:15pm – 5:45pm on
Friday, November 9th, 2007!
I've even have a couple really
Blessings to you!!!!