Square Wooden Block (mine is 1 ¼ inches)
3 D Foam Squares
1. Paint wooden block white. I used two coats with a final coat of glitter paint!
2. Cut 3D Foam Square into ¼ inch strips and attach around the top diameter of your block.
3. Cut a strip of printed paper to ¼ X 6 inches. Attach to the 3D foam squares around the top of the block. There may be a little extra to trim off.
4. You will then have to measure the top area and cut a square of printed paper to cover. Glue onto the top of your block.
5. Wrap ribbon around block and add a small tag with name!