Name Badge Holders
(I purchased mine at Wal-mart
in the stationery department)
• Measure your name badge holder and cut 2 pieces of chipboard the same size. Using your name badge holder measurements add ½ of an inch to all four sides and trim two pieces of pattern paper to this measurement.
• Apply glue stick to one side of both your chipboard pieces and attach to the backsides of your pattern papers.
• Apply a dab of wet adhesive to the four corners of each piece; fold down corners.
• "Pre-fold" each side....
• glue down sides with wet adhesive...
• Trim two pieces of cardstock to fit over the inside covers and attach.
• Use your name badge holders as a guide and punch holes at the top of your front and your back covers.
• Thread ribbon pieces through your punched holes and name badge holders.
• Tip…when you tie your ribbon open the book up to the centre so you’ll be able to open your book once you’ve tied it ;)
I resized and printed these favorite layouts from 2008 to add to my mini book.
Here is a PDF link if you'd like to print out the tutorial...
The book was made using the January kit from Scrapbookers Clubhouse!
Before I go I'd love to share some scripture that I've been enjoying so much.....
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. Luke 1:46, 47, and 49.