Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Excitement Builds!

I cannot even begin to tell you how totally excited I am for the 30 days to a Handmade Holiday class!

It is going to be so wonderful to get all my gifts made in November and then relax and enjoy every single moment of December. There are over 30 projects in this class, making each project less than $1.00!

I've seen bits and pieces of this class...there is truly something for everyone! To the left is a little peek of my card class. My favorite project I created for the class is a printable address book!!! My Mom's are getting one of those for sure :)

You'll be able to print out every single lesson, even if you can't make the day the lessons will be posted in the classroom, there is an area in the classroom where you will find all the lessons in PDF, so you'll be able print them off!

I'm truly, truly honoured to be a part of this wonderful list of teachers...Wilna Furstenberg, Martha Bonneau, Heather Fuentes, Kayla Aimee Terrell, and Nikki Peterson.

So get started today on your organized and homemade holiday. You'll want to print out the holiday planner that is available right now to get you started! The first lesson will be posted tomorrow at 10 am CT...you will not want to miss it!

No comments: