1. Trim a piece of cardstock to measure 5 1/2 X 6 inches. Score your cardstock at 3 inches and then flip around and score at 3 inches. You'll be left with a piece of cardstock with four portions, 2 that are 3 X 3 and 2 that are 2 1/2 X 3.
2. Cut off the top left 2 1/2 X 3 inch portion as pictured.
3. Punch a 1 and 1/2 inch circle on the remaining top portion of cardstock. Round the edges of the same portion.
4. Attach a 2 3/4 X 2 3/4 inch square onto the bottom right portion of cardstock and now we'll decorate the front!
5. Because this card is to top off a wine bottle I'll start with a 2 3/4 X 2 3/4 piece of cork paper.
7. Finally add your sentiment and a little bit of twine and a button!!
8. Attach finished portion to your cardstock. Top off your wine bottle and it's all dressed up and ready to go!