Friday, December 16, 2011

Most Blessed 545th Post Ever!!!!

I just noticed on my blog home page that this is my 545th post and I couldn't be more happier!!! Sixteen and a half years ago I was laying in a hospital bed not even caring if it was my last day on earth...I was so, SO sick.

Here is the link to the story

Now here I am posting a Christmas gift I just made for my Mom and Dad. I remember talking with my neurosurgeon after my brain surgery and I told him that I wasn't planning on having any more children after this "brain" ordeal I went through and he seemed disapointed!  He is sure happy to know that God added two more to our family!  I couldn't even imagine a day without Andrew and Emma.




God is SO good.

I even get to share a layout of me and my hubby...we've been married for 18 and a half years. 


Enjoy today, I know I will :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you...I'm sure glad He decided to keep you here that Dec 17th.
Love you!
Tina