1. Trim two pieces of corrugated cardboard to measure 3 1/2 X 4, as well, cut a piece of cardstock to measure 2 X 4. Glue your corrugated cardboard onto your card stock as shown...making sure to leave at least 3/4 of an inch in the centre.
2. Cut a piece of pattern paper to measure 2 X 4 and use to cover the piece of card stock on the outside of book.
3. Fold mini book to form a spine.
4. Trim three piece of cardstock to measure 4 X 7 and fold in half. Place one piece of folded cardstock inside the book, along the spine, and poke holes using a push pin along the fold line...make sure that you push your pin through the spine of the book as well.
5. Handsew the cardstock page to the spine. Repeat with the other sheets of cardstock.