Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amazing to See!


I absolutely love to watch my daughter, Bre, wakeboard! We started boating last year and it has quickly become our most favorite family summer activity!

After Bre finishes a run I love to yell out, "pretty good for a girl"...I get a smile everytime!

The layout is for an American Crafts blog Thickers Accent challenge. View the challenge here ♥.  To make my layout I used the following American Crafts products...

Paper:  Dear Lizzy Puddle Play and Picking Pansies
Fabric finish paper:  Dear Lizzy Firefly Festival and Tickled Tulip
Thickers:  Dear Lizzy Puffy Letter Stickers
Thicker Accents:  Vinyl Shape Stickers - Vera sunflower
Flower:  Dear Lizzy Crocheted Flowers
Trim:  Dear Lizzy "Lively" Ribbon & Trim
Brads:  Dear Lizzy Medium Glitter Brads
Chipboard Shape:  Letter House Patterned Chipboard
Pen:  Slick Writer - fine
Other: embroidery floss

Blessings,

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Great layout!