Monday, March 1, 2010

having [a] ball!


I'm totally in love with making these flower balls!

The Dear Lizzy papers are so springy and perfect for the fun design!

"This self paced class is a part of our Little Giftables series, providing you with easy to make gift ideas when you need a present in a pinch! In our Have A {flower} Ball Class, you'll learn how to create charming centerpieces and pomanders using supplies that you already own! These make a great decorations for wedding or baby showers and are easy to make as well as easy on the budget!"


4 comments:

Em-Jae said...

Hello! Found your cute blog through SIStv :)

What a fun craft! One of my besties is planning a wedding -- I think this might fit with her theme... I'm definitely sending her a link!

Unknown said...

*jealous*
I WANT the Dear Lizzy papers!!!
: )

Love your flowers.
Love you.
xoxo.

McMGrad89 said...

Very nice. My daughter is big into paper folding. She would love this.

Jenn said...

this is gorgeous!!