It has been awhile since I have blogged! We were visiting my parents last week and then as soon as we got back we all got this really bad cold/flu bug!
I'm excited to be getting better and I'd like to show you how I made this "fancy heart"...
1. Cut a heart out of white copy paper.
2. Cut an assortment of strips of paper (I used papers from the March kit from Scrapbookers Clubhouse)
3. Glue on the strips of paper to cover the copy paper heart. This is the back view.
The front view.
4. Once dry cut off the extra pattern paper to reveal your heart.
5. Apply a thin bead of glue around your heart.
6. Sprinkle glitter on top of the glue. Shake off extra and allow to dry.
You are now ready to add your heart to a card or layout.
For mine I simply tied a strip of organza ribbon around the heart, tucked in a large ticket and a chipboard clock. I finished it off with a "love" tag, a safety pin, and a pink button for good measure.