Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Happy Day...

I'm posting tonight instead of tomorrow
morning as it's house cleaning day on Friday
and I want to get it done, quick, quick, quick!
It just heats up so fast...can't imagine
vacuuming in 40 degree heat!!!
And I so don't want to forget to blog!!!
*****
I made this wall hanging for my cousin's
daughter...if you see this V. it will be like a
*sneak peek* :) It's her daughters 1st
birthday party on Saturday...TOO FUN :D
*****
Take care this weekend...may it be filled with
lots of love and hugs :) Blessings to you!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful birthday gift!!!!

Have a great weekend Andrea :D

Lita said...

so pretty!!

I can't imagine vacuuming in 40 degree heat...that is why my dear sweet friend, I am not going to do it!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Andrea... did you get my email? I just wanted to know if you were still interested in coming over one day for a workshop?

Katie said...

So pretty! I love the quote too ...
Thanks for sharing =)
K

Vanessa said...

Oooo!! I LOVE IT!!!!! SO beautiful! I couldn't help but look, I'm so impatient! Little O will love it! Can't wait to see you!

Cheryl said...

This is so beautiful Andrea! Love the design with the circle!

I hope you're having a nice summer!

Heather M. said...

So, so pretty!!!! I hope she likes it! The butterfly is so awesome!