Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Pattern Paper (I used Making Memories)
*One 2 X 6 inch piece - for Cupcake "liner"
*One scallop circle
or here is a link for a pdf template to create your own if you don't have a scallop circle punch - for Cupcake "top"
Wet Adhesive (like Aleene’s Tacky Glue)
1. Accordion fold your 2 X 6 inch piece of pattern paper. My folds are 1/8th of an inch each.
2. Squeeze the bottom piece together and apply glue. Let the bottom piece *fan* out and attach to your tag.
3. Create your cupcake top….(I cut off the bottom portion of the scalloped circle)
4. To attach the cupcake top you’ll first have to double up your Popdots by sticking two together like a tower then attaching them to the back top area of the cupcake top…a set of two of these should be perfect. (I tried to take a picture of what I mean)…
Now add some glue to the bottom back of the cupcake top and stick onto top of your cupcake "liner".
5. Add your ribbon and sentiment!
absolutely perfect for Mother's Day!
them on Sunday. Now we've got to start eating lots
of pears to collect enough cans ;) Check it out here!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Paper, Glue, and Crepe Paper Streamers
1. Run a line of glue on the area you'd like your edge.
2. Tear a long strip of the streamer off and begin attaching to your line of glue, gathering as you go.
3. Done :)
Thank you Lucy and JJ for showing us how to make
the Hambly flowers. A tutorial can be found here!
And thank you to my cousin who gave me the
magnetic frame...I love it :D
Have a wonderful weekend :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
just by leaving comments here!
I've been enjoying this Psalm and wanted to share...
Hallelujah! Thank God! Pray to him by name!
Tell everyone you meet what he has done!
Sing him songs, belt out hymns,
translate his wonders into music!
Honor his holy name with Hallelujahs,
you who seek God. Live a happy life!
Psalm 105:1 The Message
Have a very happy day :)